Tallmadge, OH


Where can I get employment applications?

Applications can be picked up at: - Tallmadge City Hall (Human Resources), Monday - Friday, 7:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. - Tallmadge Police Department, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week - Tallmadge Recreation Center - During the Recreation Center's business hours (which vary by season)
Online access is also available to view or download the City of Tallmadge

Application for Employment (PDF)

When is a zoning permit required for a project?

A zoning permit is typically required for: - Accessory use (i.e., fence, deck, shed, etc.) - Any alteration of the footprint of a structure (i.e., additions) - Demolition - New sewer and water connection - Occupancy - Signage - Working in the "right-of-way"
If you have questions regarding the process to obtain a zoning permit, please call the Planning and Zoning Department at 330-633-0090 or contact them by


How do I pay my income taxes?

You can mail in a payment to the Regional Income Tax Agency (RITA) at: Regional Income Tax Agency, P.O. Box 6600 Cleveland, OH 44101-2004
You can also pay online by visiting the

RITA website.

What is the gas aggregation rate?

All residents and small businesses in the Tallmadge Natural Gas Aggregation Program supplied by Constellation Energy have a fixed rate of $3.09 per thousand cubic feet (Mcf) through November 30, 2021 billing cycle.

What is the electric aggregation rate?

A new fixed rate of 4.96 cents per KWh went into effect on June 1, 2021 through May 2024. 

To join the aggregation program, please call Energy Harbor (formerly known as First Energy Solutions) at 866-636-3749.

What is my precinct and where do I vote?

To find the Summit County or Portage County Polling Location Lookup websites please view the

Ohio Secretary of State "Find My Polling Location"