Applications can be picked up at:
- Tallmadge City Hall (Human Resources), Monday - Friday, 7:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Tallmadge Police Department, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Tallmadge Recreation Center - During the Recreation Center's business hours (which vary by season)
Online access is also available to view or download the City of Tallmadge
A zoning permit is typically required for:
- Accessory use (i.e., fence, deck, shed, etc.)
- Any alteration of the footprint of a structure (i.e., additions)
- New sewer and water connection
- Working in the "right-of-way"
If you have questions regarding the process to obtain a zoning permit, please call the Planning and Zoning Department at 330-633-0090 or contact them by
You can mail in a payment to the Regional Income Tax Agency (RITA) at:
Regional Income Tax Agency,
P.O. Box 6600
Cleveland, OH 44101-2004
You can also pay online by visiting the
All residents and small businesses in the Tallmadge Natural Gas Aggregation Program supplied by Constellation Energy have a fixed rate of $3.09 per thousand cubic feet (Mcf) through November 30, 2021 billing cycle.
A new fixed rate of 4.95 cents per KWh went into effect on June 1, 2018 through May 2021.
To join the aggregation program, please call Energy Harbor (formerly known as First Energy Solutions) at 866-636-3749.
To find the Summit County or Portage County Polling Location Lookup websites please view theOhio Secretary of State "Find My Polling Location"