How do I file a police report?
Tallmadge Police will respond to any location in the city of Tallmadge to take a report. Contact the Police Dispatch on the non-emergency line at 330-633-2181 and an Officer will be dispatched when available.

If you have an emergency situation dial 911 and stay on the line if possible.

Reports may be taken at the Police Station 24 hours a day, seven days a week. (Note: this does not insure quicker response times as officers are typically dispatched to the station for these reports. The red phone on the lobby wall rings directly to dispatch.)

Show All Answers

1. How can I commend an officer or civilian employee for a job well done?
2. I have a complaint regarding a Tallmadge Police Officer. What should I do?
3. How do I file a police report?
4. I want to report drug or other criminal related activity to the authorities. What should I do?