Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
Starting July 1, public entry into City Hall will be permitted without an appointment from 10 AM to 3 PM each weekday. Although emphasis will continue to be put on residents handling their business on the phone or via email rather than in person, visitors will be permitted to enter City Hall through the main entrance without an appointment and speak to a receptionist located just inside the main doors.
City Hall visitor guidelines:
1. Visitors are required to perform a health and symptom self-check prior to entering City Hall.
2. Visitors are asked to wash or sanitize their hands prior to entering the building. Hand sanitizer and wipes will be provided at Reception.
3. The receptionist in the main lobby will assist and direct any visitor, as needed.
4. Unless they meet certain exclusions, visitors older than two years old will be asked to wear facial coverings while in any City building. A mask will be provided at reception if one is needed. Any visitor who chooses not to wear a mask will be provided service via telephone or email only.
5. Social distancing (six feet, minimum) must be maintained with all visitors and employees.