Contractor Registration

For Contractors Working in the City Right-of-Way

The City of Tallmadge requires all contractors working in the City Right-of-Way to register annually with the City of Tallmadge.

Please provide the following documents to the City of Tallmadge Zoning Department to obtain a Contractor Registration:

  • A completed Contractor Registration Form.
  • A copy of current Certificate of Coverage (Form DP-22) or other satisfactory proof of coverage from the Ohio Bureau of Workers’ Compensation.
  • Current Certificate of Insurance providing for general liability insurance in a minimum amount of three hundred thousand dollars ($300,000).
  • Regional Income Tax Agency Business Registration Form 48 (if not previously registered with RITA municipality).