Property Maintenance Complaints

Zoning & Property Maintenance Complaints

The Planning and Zoning Department is primarily responsible for the initial investigation of property maintenance and zoning violation complaints. If you have concerns about property maintenance and/or zoning violations, please reference the Tallmadge Codified Ordinances for more information before contacting the Zoning Department.

Reporting a Violation

To report a concern or complaint, the following information is needed:

  • The address or parcel number of the property in question.
  • A summary of the complaint or concern (i.e., "My neighbor installed a pool, but I am concerned that it is not safe and built too close to my property.")
  • Any known other information (i.e., "I think the property is vacant.")
  • If you wish to be contacted following the investigation, please provide your contact information.