2021 Leaf Season Will Begin Monday, November 1
The City of Tallmadge will once again offer leaf pickup this fall. Pickup will take place by sections during specific weeks. Review the map or the list of streets by section below to determine your pickup dates. As always, be sure to follow the Tips to Assure Pickup. If you have questions about leaf collection, contact the Street Department at 330-633-5130.
November 1 through November 5
November 29 through December 3
November 8 through November 12
December 6 through December 10
November 15 through November 19
December 13 through December 17
November 22 through November 26
December 20 through December 24
*No pick up on holidays
- Have leaves raked out to the curb by Monday at 6:30 AM the week of your assigned pickup. Once we pass your house, we will not be back until the next scheduled collection.
- Avoid putting leaves in front of storm sewers, culverts, catch basins, mailboxes, street signs or fire hydrants.
- Do not mix grass clippings or tree branches in leaf piles. We will not pick the pile up.
- Crews may fall behind due to weather and equipment break downs.
- Keep piles as close as possible to the edge of the road, and keep as narrow as possible.
Road/Locations by Leaf Pickup Section (PDF)
November 1 - November 5
November 8 - November 12
November 15 - November 19
November 22 - November 26
Questions & Concerns
If you have questions about leaf collection, please contact the Tallmadge Street Department at 330-633-5130.